- Electrosocket guitar Jackplate/cup
- Allparts #AP-5270-001
- Machined Brass with Nickel Finish
- For US sized 1/4" Switchcraft jack - these will not fit metric 1/4" jacks used on many import guitars!
- Fits 7/8" diameter mounting hole
- Threaded hole – no external nut required
- Includes two mounting screws
Features a curved surface that makes it easy to insert a jack. The diagonally-mounted screws prevents the jack cup from loosening.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
When it comes to the Telecaster, Leo Fender got it right the first time... almost.
The original Telecaster jack cup has plagued guitarists for 70+ years. The jack itself WILL get loose inside the cup at some point. Pair this Electrosocket jackplate with a Switchcraft or other quality jack and you're good to go for life. Satisfied as always with Philadelphia Luthier.
a must have for fender players with guitars MIM and made in USA. the day will come you will need it.not available in Europe with this thread, so I am really happy to gave found it here !
Excellent quality part for a good price.