- Hosco Compact Crowning File
- Made in Japan
- Medium, .095"(2mm) width
- Coarse and Fine crowning surface
- For crowning frets after leveling
- 4 15/16" (100mm) crowning surface
- Rubber grip for non-slip use
Hosco's new compact crowning file with both fine and coarse surfaces. Larger triangles indicate the coarse surface and smaller triangles indicate fine surface. Easy to see arrows indicate cutting direction. Color grip indicates crowning size...Red Wide/Jumbo, Yellow Medium, and Blue Narrow.
MM or CM to Fractions of Inches
Easiest and most effective way of rounding frets!