- Metal toggle switch knob
- Metric M3.5 x .6 threaded toggle switch knob
- These will fit most Epiphone guitars. Please check shaft diameter before ordering.
- This knob will fit a toggle switch with a shaft diameter that is 3.5mm or approx. 1/8"
- Chrome plated (metal...not plastic)
*Sorry we can't check the size by make and model of guitar. Check the size of your switch before ordering to insure this will fit.
Size examples for threaded metric toggle switch knobs:
- M3.0 x .5 - rare - switch diameter is 3mm or approx. 7/64"
- M3.5 x .6 - common Epiphone - switch lever diameter is 3.5mm or approx. 1/8" <- the size being sold here
- M4.0 x .7 - common Japanese switch - switch lever diameter is 4mm or approx. 5/32"
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I've tried ordering import sizes for switch tips before and for whatever reason I always seem to get stuck with tips that are too large. I fit this tip on an Ibanez ARTEX1, which is a singlecut solidbody type with a traditional three way toggle switch that falls into their ART series. It should fit an Epiphone G-400, as the switch tip I was using before this one came off of my G-400. If you have an Epiphone or Ibanez, this should fit.