- GOTOH SG381-MG-T-07-C
- Chrome plated finish with matching button
- 16:1 tuning ratio and 6 right hand (tuners on left side of head stock) inline tuning machines
- Two preset(non adjustable) staggered post heights 1-3rd 18.5mm and 4-6th 20mm
- ROCK-SOLID posts prevent the rocking of string post
- LUBRI-PLATE lubrication for smooth action and longer life
- NEW MAGNUM-TRAD Traditional style locking tuner with thumbwheel.
- Includes bushings and screws
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Gotoh has been in the market for decades and their tuning machines reliability are top notch. If you are looking for a reasonable and sensible upgrade, these MGTs are the ones to get. Fits directly on most guitars, very easy to install, you would not even need a professional luthier to get them on your guitar. The best part is your string change time will be so quick, that you can relax and enjoy more music time. If you are fond of upgrading your buttons from time to time, those are easily done on these Gotohs; no stubborn knobs and is turn tension adjustable. I have owned sevral other brands so far upgrade or replacement of buttons are the easiest on Gotohs. Build quality is superb and it is made Japan.
I have installed these Gotoh MGTs in Ibanez and Epiphone guitars without any issues. Just take note of your mounting screw hole position.