Guitar and Bass tuning machines are sold by the side of the headstock they are mounted when viewing from the front. Left or Right side is not the same as left or right handed. Please remember this when placing your order.
- GOTOH GB350 Res-o-lite Series Bass Tuning Machines
- Sold in preconfigured sets - 4L, 4R, 5L, 5R, 2Lx 2R, 3L x 1R, 3L x 2R, 4L x 1R
- Compart modern style bass tuning machine
- Plastic plated button (slightly textured finish)
- Rock-Solid post
- Lubri Plate gears
- 1:20 gear ratio
- Weight - 1.10oz (31.3 grams) each
- Includes mounting screws, washers, and bushings
The GB350 is part of GOTOH's Res-o-lite series of super lightweight bass tuning machines heads. GOTOH was able to achieve excellent weight savings by using a special alloy call "duralumin". These lightweight tuning machines are able to help the tendency for bass guitars to "neck dive" and also make long playing sessions more comfortable.
Guitar and Bass tuning machines are described by the side the headstock the machine mounts to when the headstock is viewed from the front. "L" is left side and "R" is right side. Please remember this when placing your order.
This listing is for preconfigured sets. Individual bass tuning machines are available in another listing for a customer looking for a custom configuration or for a replacement tuner.