- P90 Pickup Cover
- Made in USA
- NON-plated raw nickel-silver cover. Not all humbucker covers are made of nickel-silver. Pickup covers made of nickel silver are the most transparent sounding.
- These are raw bare nickel-silver covers and do not come polished. May show minor scuffs and scratches.
- Great way to get that aged look
- Dimensions are 3 3/8" (85.5mm) x1 3/8"(34.5mm) x 5/16"(16.5mm) thick
- 1 15/16" (49.2mm) E to e spacing and 20mm mounting hole spacing center to center
- 1 pickup cover and 1 spacer included
The included spacer installs between the pickup and the cover. The metal pickup covers are thinner then the original plastic covers Without the spacer, the pole screws will protrude from the front of the metal pickup cover more then the plastic cover.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These P90 covers really improved the whole look of my SG and they sound transparent as well.
I was looking to have some metal P90 covers made back in 2008 but never had the funds! (even still have the CAD diagram) Thanks for going ahead with what I considered a most common sense improvement for this type of pickup!
I bought two of these for each of my Gibsons with P90s and they all fit perfectly