- Open Style Humbucker pickup cover
- Made in
- NON- plated nickel-silver cover. Not all humbucker covers are made of nickel-silver.
- These are raw bare nickel-silver covers and do not come polished. The surface may show minor scuffs and scratches. This is the same condition before a plater would buff and then plate the covers. An unplated pickup cover can be easily buffed to desired finish with metal polish.
- Great way to get that aged look.
- Overall dimensions are 2.75" x 1.5" x .675" (69.7mm x 38.1mm x 17.1mm)
- Inside open dimensions are 2 7/16” x 1 1/8”) (61.5mm x 29.5mm)
- Qty 1 pickup cover
Open humbucker pickup covers can be used as is or can be used as a frame to hold a unique face material. Examples include Pearloid, patterned plastic, wood, faux leather, carbon fiber, etc.