- 3 x3 Humbucker Pickup Cover
- Made in USA
- These are not the same size as Fender Wide Range pickups
- "Smoked Black Nickel*" plated nickel-silver cover. Not all humbucker covers are made of nickel-silver. Pickup covers made of nickel silver are the most transparent sounding.
- 49mm E to e measured center to center spacing. Please verify this measurement before ordering.
- Pole screw hole diameter is .22” (5.5mm)
- Overall dimensions are 2.75" x 1.5" x .635" (69.7mm x 38.1mm x 15.9mm)
- Qty 1 pickup cover
*Black nickel plating can ranging from a dark “jet-black” to a light “charcoal/smoke gray” finish. The characteristics and appearance of black nickel plating is a function of the basis material and/or underplating that is plated prior to the black nickel topcoat. Generally speaking, a highly polished substrate with a bright nickel underplate will result in a lustrous, black finish.
**This is a light smoked black nickel and is similar to GOTOH Cosmo Black. Please be aware that the shade of black nickel can vary between manufactures. Please don't assume that it will be a perfect match for your existing black nickel hardware.