- GOTOH GB640-L4-N Standard Wind
- Vintage Spec Bass guitar tuning machine
- Riveted cloverleaf (elephant ears) keys
- 1 set of 4L inline tuning machine (tuning keys are on the left when looking at the front of the peghead)
- Vintage style - NON-REVERSE WIND tuning machine
- GOTOH RES-O-LITE - Super lightweight bass machine heads
- Nickel plated finish
- Original GOTOH packaging
Bass guitars with their heavy machine heads always suffered from "neck-dives". The GOTOH RES-O-LITE was designed to solve this problem. Made mostly from a special alloy "duralumin", an excellent weight saving was achieved.
Standard Fender Vintage spec tuning machines - 3.6 oz (102 grams)
GOTOH Res-o-lite Vintage spec tuning machines - 2.2 oz (62 grams)
These are a direct replacement for some Vintage Fender bass guitars.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These tuners are super light and are a drop in replacement for vintage
smooth operation and reduces weight.