- Knob position indicators
- 90 degree pointed tips for a vintage Gibson® look
- Made in the USA
- Aftermarket part(not Genuine Gibson® part)
- For Speed Knobs and Bell Knob
- Sized to fit CTS pots or any 3/8"(10mm) control shaft
- Mounts under the control pot's upper mounting nut
- Nickel plated
- Set of 4
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
what good is a numbered dial without a position indicator?
I imagine there are folks who can recite every nuance of pointers and historic correctness, I can't do that, but what I know is when I set my neck pot volume to 7 I can hit it every time.
I researched out a few vintage photos and some very high dollar repros, and I think these look very correct
Great finishing touch
Remember import guitars typically have smaller shaft than Gibsons/. These look and work gook
An inexpensive, but essential item
These nickel position indicators look good and are inexpensive. They are the "finishing touch" for Les Pauls or any Gibson-type guitars.