- Toggle switch knob
- Aftermarket part - not Genuine Gibson part
- 2 Metric sizes(M4x0.7 & M3.5x0.6 threads) for most import guitars
- Includes one of each size(2 switch tip knobs)
- White - A SLIGHT VARIATION IN SIZE AND COLOR THAN WHAT IS PICTURED IS POSSIBLE BASED ON WHAT WE GET FROM OUR SUPPLIERS.
Size examples for threaded toggle switch knobs:
- M3.0 x .5 - rare - switch diameter is 3mm or approx. 7/64"
- M3.5 x .6 - common Epiphone - switch lever diameter is 3.5mm or approx. 1/8"<- this is the one being sold here
- M4.0 x .7 - common Japanese switch - switch lever diameter is 4mm or approx. 5/32"<- this is the one being sold here
- SAE 8-32 - common US Gibson(except Studio/Tribute models) - switch lever diameter is approx. 4mm or 5/32"