- Jescar EVO Gold Fretwire #FW58118-EVO
- EVO Gold is harder and tougher to work with than nickel silver fretwire(not recommended for the beginner)
- Super Jumbo Electric guitar size
- 2 3/4"(69.85mm) wide(usable width is approx. 2 5/8"(66.675mm))
- 25 frets pre-radiused
- No need for a fretwire bender - **custom radiusing available if requested before ordering**
- Crown width: .118" (2.99mm) Crown Height: .058" (1.47mm)
- Recommended for slot width of .023"
- Please be sure to check size before ordering
Jescar EVO gold fretwire is a beautiful gold colored fret wire. Jescar fretwire is used by many of the top guitar manufactures and highly regarded repair shops. You can’t go wrong using Jescar fret wire on you next guitar or bass refret.
MM or CM to Fractions of Inches
First of all, I would like to thank Philadelphia Luthier Tools for super fast delivery to India within 5 business days. Very Impressed! Now coming to the quality of the Fretwire. It is fantastic to say the least. I ordered two sets of FW58118, one for my '98 Epiphone Explorer & '80 Greco Double Neck SG. I ordered the 12" inch version as the necks on both have a radii of 12 inches. This is basically a "Super Jumbo" fretwire recommended for those huge bends and wide vibratos. It does make your playing a breeze. The Feel is smooth and there is hardly any resistance while performing any bend or vibrato. Since these are pre-radiused, it saves a lot of Luthier's time as no Fret Bender tool is required here ! Highly recommended. Thank you so much Philadelphia Luthier Tools!
I bought this wire 2 yrs ago to have a les paul refretted and it still looks brand new -I can't see or feel any wear. I'm extremely impressed! Fyi: frets are gold until polished, then only look slightly gold when compared to std frets.