- Jescar EVO Gold Fretwire #FW47104-EVO
- EVO Gold is harder and tougher to work with than nickel silver fretwire(not recommended for the beginner)
- Medium Jumbo standard Gibson Electric guitar size
- 2 3/4"(69.85mm) wide(usable width is approx. 2 5/8"(66.675mm))
- 25 frets pre-radiused
- No need for a fretwire bender - **custom radiusing available if requested before ordering**
- Crown width: .104" (2.64mm) Crown Height: .047" (1.19mm)
- Recommended for slot width of .023"
- Please check size before ordering
Jescar EVO gold fretwire is a beautiful gold colored fret wire. Jescar fretwire is used by many of the top guitar manufactures and highly regarded repair shops. You can’t go wrong using Jescar fret wire on you next guitar or bass refret.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great, great fretwire. When I installed this on a custom guitar I was building, I was at first concerned that when I file the frets to fit that there’d be a bit of discoloration due to what I assumed was a “gold finish”. I was wrong. This fretwire is gold all the way through. Cut it, sand it, file it, whatever you need to do and it’s just as nice and shiny as it was when I opened the package. That was first time using Jescar fretwire. I now use ONLY Jescar fretwire. And no, I’m not being paid or compensated for this review.