- Jescar EVO Gold Fretwire #FW37053-200-EVO
- EVO Gold is harder and tougher to work with than nickel silver fretwire(not recommended for the beginner)
- Used on some ukes, mandolins and banjos
- 2 3/4"(69.85mm) wide(usable width is approx. 2 5/8"(66.675mm))
- 25 straight frets
- Crown width: .053" (1.35mm) Crown Height: .037" (.94mm)
- Recommended for slot width of .023"
- Please check size before ordering
Jescar EVO gold fretwire is a beautiful gold colored fret wire. Jescar fretwire is used by many of the top guitar manufactures and highly regarded repair shops. You can’t go wrong using Jescar fret wire on you next guitar or bass refret.