PLEASE READ ENTIRE LISTING BEFORE PURCHASING
- Aftermarket part - Not Genuine PRS part
- Fits most import PRS SE model guitars. Some PRS SE models do use the USA sized truss rod cover. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU CHECK THE SIZE BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER.
- Mounting screws are not provided
- Photo quality Custom Printed Truss Rod Cover with your supplied picture or logo
- Check out our other custom printed truss rod covers to see different samples.
- Scratch resistant glossy top surface
- Truss rod covers are made from a phenolic(dark brown) material with a glossy top surface. Approx. 1/16"(1.7mm) thick. Multi-ply material isn't available.
Please follow instructions before placing your order!
- Find an image you would like. Try and find the highest resolution image possible. Minimum should be at least 500 pixels by 500 pixels for a good quality product.
- Please don't pre-crop the image. The part of the image you would like to use should, ideally, be in the center of the image. Look at your image and think about how you want the image to fit the product. We can rotate and skew the image slightly to make it fit. Be very descriptive in explaining the part of the image you would like to be used on the truss rod cover.
- All truss rod cover samples above were obtained using Google image search. No image will be refused for content.
- Use fields above to upload file and include any special instructions or
- You can also send image file and any additional instructions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will email you a proof of the truss rod cover for your approval before your order ships.
- Normal business hours are M-F 8:30am to 5pm (USA eastern time). Please be patient waiting for a reply.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com before your purchase.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Nice fit, crisp graphics, quality materials, and great color match to rest of my guitar's plastics; Philadelphia Luthier Tools worked hard to get this just right!
I had a customized truss rod cover made for my PRS. The process was easy. They communicated well. They had a slight problem with the original design and we were able to come up with a compromise that still lookd great. Thank you!!!!