- Gotoh FGR-2 C Floyd Rose Locking Nut
- 1-5/8"(R2) 41mm width
- Top mount
- Chrome plated
- Base measures 1-5/8" (41mm) x 19/32" (15mm)
- String spread is 1-11/32" (34mm)
- Nut mounting holes are spaced 17/32" (14mm)
- String tree mounting holes are spaced 1-1/8" (28.5mm)
The Gotoh FGR-2 includes lock nut assembly with mounting hardware, string tree, 2.5mm and 3mm allen keys, and height adjust shims.
Will fit guitars equipped with "bullet" style truss rod nut.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very high quality locking nut for Floyd Rose style guitars. I used this to replace a cheap Floyd Rose Special nut. It's very well made from what seems to be hardened steel. Be sure to check the measurements or your old nut if ordering this on as a replacement, as the heights of different brand nuts can vary.
Have an old LP bolt on neck knockoff that I put an old locking Kahler on and I did not have the locking nut to mount.. This completed the installation. Mind you the guitar is still sitting with work to be done but this part did what it was meant to do..