- Wraparound Aluminum Bridge with compensation screws
- Made in the USA
- Lightweight Aluminum - only about 1.3 oz.
- Nickel plated aluminum alloy
- Slightly peaked for string clearence
- Doesn't includes mounting studs or bushing
- Tailpiece ear thickness is .290"(7.4mm)
These are made to fit USA Gibson® guitars and might not fit all imports guitars. example - most Gibson guitars have 5/16"(8mm) clearance on the studs. PLEASE CHECK BEFORE ORDERING!
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Original aluminium piece was corroded. This nickel replacement looks fantastic and fits better than the original.
First off, customer service... Hats off to you!
This piece is a finely crafted and affordable upgrade well worth the time to install it and money to buy it.
Adds a lovely and lively open sound to your gibson wrap bridge guitars. All my jr style LPs and melody makers have them now.
Try it, and sing it's praises!
This piece is absolutely beautiful! The nickel plating appears well done, the break point is slightly peaked, it is very light weight, and just oozes that USA made quality vibe. I have not yet installed it, but look forward to doing so shortly. If you need a wraparound bridge, like for a '54 Les Paul, give this a shot!