- Montreux Custom Wrap Around bridge/tailpiece for US LP Junior, Special, etc
- Made in Japan
- Badass style
- Gold plated zinc diecast construction
- Gold plated brass saddles
- 3.2" (81.78 mm) post spacing
- Includes bridge, brass mounting studs (SAE 5/16 - 24 threads), 2 - SAE 8-32 threaded flat head adjustment screws and 2 - 8-32 x 3/8" threaded allen head adjustment screws
An updated version of the discontinued Leo Quan Badass guitar bridge. The bridge is made slightly thinner to allow for lower action. Origianl Badass bridge thickness was about .558" (14.2mm) vs updated bridge's .487" (12.4mm). A great upgrade for guitars originally equipped with a wraparound bridge without individual string compensation.
We are including a set of SAE 8-32 x 3/8" threaded allen head adjustment screws for customers that don't like the look of the flat head screws used for overall bridge intonation compensation adjustments.
**This bridge comes with US size SAE 5/16-24 threaded posts and will not fit guitars with metric M8 posts. This bridge can only be used with the included bridge posts.