- Locking Nashville Tune-o-Matic style bridge
- Made in the USA
- Aluminum body - non-plated titanium saddles
- Includes 2.5mm Allen key
- Includes studs and anchors
- CNC machined string specific notched titanium saddles
- 2"(50.8mm) E to e spacing
- 12" saddle radius
- Direct fit for US Gibson guitars
- M5 x .8 threaded posts with 5mm diameter top section - **included posts must be used with bridge
- 2 15/16 stud spacing
Possibly the best locking Nashville bridge made for Gibson Les Paul guitars! The post and locking cap both have a rounded surface that mates perfectly to the round receptacle on the aluminum body. Prior to locking the bridge, the pivoting connection allows the bridge to self-center and tilt for proper bridge alignment. When locked down, this connection will have a larger contact path for better tone transmissions from the bridge to the guitar's body!
The tonal benefit of titanium saddles:
- More presence out of your guitar
- More volume – you can notice the volume jump on the guitar acoustically
- More clarity – notes will come out clearer and have a quicker response without being harsh on the high end or thin
- More sustain
- No change massive EQ shift in your guitar – No extra midrange bump as with brass or scooped mids as with aluminum – just increase in all frequencies of the guitar across the board.
- Tight, clear low end
The Pinnacle locking TOM bridge uses a 2.5mm Allen wrench for bridge height adjustment. First, make sure the cap is loose using a straight slot screwdriver then insert the Allen wrench in the center of the post for easy height adjustment.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I did exactly what the other reviewer did, I bought this bridge to harvest the titanium saddles. This entire bridge is less expensive than just a set of titanium saddles from a different online parts and tools retailer! The saddles are great, I love that they're etched with the string name on the bottom so you don't have to keep track of which saddle is which, you can just check the bottom (although it's easy to tell from the machined string notches anyway). I put the titanium saddles for the 3 wound strings on a different bridge, and I've noticed an amazing bump in clarity and presence from those strings! If you've ever had a guitar where the unwound strings sounded nice and bright but the wound strings sounded muddy, these saddles will fix that problem!
Purchase this just to harvest the titanium saddles!
The saddles are CNC machined and have laser etched string names on them. I used them to put in another Pinnacle bridge purchase here. They will never rust.
The Customer Service is the best at Philadelphia Luthiers! Fast shipping and Always perfectly packed. You even get a couple of their picks with the order!