- Lightweight Aluminum US Nashville Tune-o-Matic bridge
- Made in the USA
- Cast Aluminum body, zinc diecast saddles, and brass bridge post/anchors
- Nickel plated
- Includes studs and anchors
- String-specific notched saddles
- 2"(50.8mm) E to e spacing
- 12" saddle radius
- Direct fit for USA Gibson guitars
- M5 x .8 threaded posts with 5mm diameter top section - **included posts must be used with bridge
- 2 15/16 stud spacing
The lightweight aluminum body weighs only 1.09 oz(30.7 grams) compared to the standard zinc diecast body at 1.87 oz(52.9 grams). Many believe that the aluminum tailpiece produces a better tone than the standard zinc diecast version...why not try an aluminum bridge!
These are a direct replacement for a Gibson Nashville bridge as long as you use the include bridge posts. You do not have to remove the body anchors...they can be reused.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I installed this Nashville bridge on a Heritage Standard 80 Les Paul that I call "Burtha". The original bridge had collapsed a little. Any time I can shave some weight off of Burtha, I'm excited. The original bridge and studs weighed in at 2.37 oz and the new aluminum bridge and studs weighed in at 1.6 oz. The grooves were already in on the saddles and it was almost perfectly intonated. Only small adjustments were made to dial it in.